FOOTNOTES FOR EXODUS
1) Cp. Concordia Bible Class. Feb. 1919; Fuerbringer, Einleitung in das Alte Testament, 24. 25.
2) For a complete discussion of the festival and its symbolism, and of all the other Jewish festivals as well, ep. Syn,-Ber., Iowa Dist., 1919.
3) For a possible distinction between the Ninth and the Tenth Commandment, see Lehre und Wehre, July, 1915.
4) On the manner of putting the curtains together, see Baehr, Symbolik des mosaischen Kultus.
5) Some scholars understand this to refer to the ridge-pole of the tent.